Are you a mental health professional curious about attachment theory? Are you a teacher who is curious about how to handle difficult moments with disruptive students? Are you a birth professional who is curious about the prevention of birth trauma? Are you an OB/GYN who is curious about adding perinatal mental health screening to your practice? Are you a daycare or preschool employee who is curious about developmentally appropriate expectations for children in your classroom?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help.
I have received special training in reflective consultation and I am happy to offer a healthy and kind space for you to ask questions, receive clarification, and improve your work with new and expecting families. I provide individual consultations, as well as workshops to professionals and their organizations. Below is a list of topics I speak on. If you have a special topic you would like support with, feel free to reach out.
- Perinatal Anxiety & Depression
- Birth Trauma & Traumatic Birth Experiences
- Infant Mental Health Basics
- Early Childhood Mental Health Basics
- Infant & Early Childhood Development
- Relational Cues in Infancy & Infant Communication
- Training on Screening for Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- The Basics of Regulation & Dysregulation During Infancy & Early Childhood
My fee for consultations is $160 for 50 minutes. Workshop and training fees are dependent upon length of requested and are $200 per hour. Please contact me to request a consultation or workshop for yourself or your organization.